Create an out-of-office automation to let people know that you received their message and will reply during your business hours.
How to Create Your Out of Office Automation
- Open the Beetexting app on your desktop computer.
- Select "Tools" located in the left column.
- Select "Automations" from the top row.
- Select "Create Automation".
- Choose which line the automation is for.
- Title your automation "Out of Office Automation" (this is an internal title)
- In the purple conditions box choose the following:
- First drop-down box: "Time Is".
- Second drop-down box: "Outside of".
- Enter your business hours.
- Choose how many days of the week you'd like this automation to send automatic replies when a message is sent to you outside of business hours.
- In the white actions box choose "send reply immediately" for the drop-down box.
- Write your automation reply message.
- Example: "Hello! You've reached ABC Business outside of our normal business hours of Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM. We will return your message ASAP during our next business hours. Have a great day!"
- Turn your automation on.
- Select "Create".