Terms of Service
April 4, 2023
The following terms govern your use of the BEETEXTING service and are subject to change.
The service helps organizations communicate with their customers, prospective customers and other people who desire their communication.
Your account may be terminated if a user or organization fails to pay invoices, tries to hack the service, uses the service to spam, scam, or commit fraud, or abuses the service in any way as determined by us.
Technocentra Group, LLC. DBA BEETEXTING is not liable for anything an organization or its customers do while using the service.
inaccurate information can lead to the termination of your account without notice. Following your Beetexting registration, you will be contacted by a Beetexting
representative to confirm your SMS/MMS use cases. Failure to provide accurate details regarding your usage of SMS and MMS messages can lead to message failing to deliver and/or non-compliance fees; neither of which are the responsibility of Beetexting.
- Text Enablement: $10,000 fee if T-Mobile receives a complaint that traffic is being sent prior to the program being fully approved within the Campaign Registry. Your Campaign Registry registration
is performed by Beetexting once all necessary information is provided.
- Grey Route: There will be a $10 fee per message if A2P messages are sent over P2P routes.
- 10DLC Long Code Messaging Program Evasion: There will be a $1,000 fee if a program is found to be using techniques such as snowshoeing, dynamic routing, or unauthorized number replacement.
- Content Violation: There will be a $10,000 fee for each unique instance of the third or any subsequent notification of content violating the T-Mobile Code of Conduct involving the same content provider. This includes SHAFT (Sex, Hate, Alcohol, Firearms, Tobacco) violations, spam, phishing, and messaging that meets the Severity 0 violation threshold per the CTIA Short Code Monitoring Handbook.
Technocentra Group, LLC. DBA BEETEXTING is not responsible for claims arising from any use or misuse of the service.
Marketing Materials and Communications
We may use our customers' names, trademarks, or logos solely to identify them as our customers for marketing purposes.
The service is provided as-is.
The contents of the service, with the exception of customers' messages and personally identifiable information, are subject to copyright: Copyright 2023 Technocentra Group, LLC. DBA BEETEXTING All Rights Reserved.
These terms are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Illinois.
The service may be terminated at any time.
- By enrolling in this recurring payment program, you authorize Technocentra Group LLC DBA Beetexting: (a) to initiate recurring automated clearing house (ACH) debit entries, credit card, or debit card payments from the checking or savings account you specify, or (b) to initiate recurring charges from your specified credit card. You agree to pay all amounts due regardless of when billed, including any related taxes on the service provided regardless of when assessed, to Technocentra Group LLC.
- The amount debited from your checking or savings accounts or charged to your credit card every month will be determined by the usage of the previous month. Each organization will be charged based on the total number of agent accounts used, SMS segments sent, SMS segments received, MMS messages sent and MMS messages received. Payments based on your usage will automatically be billed at the end of your 1-month billing cycle. Charges will be invoiced to your account and automatic billing will continue to occur until you request to have your account within Beetexting deleted via contacting the Support Line at 309-605-0723. Your first bill will be invoiced at the end of your second month of enrollment, following the free trial that takes place during the first month of your enrollment.
- You agree to be bound by any rules your financial institution requires for pre-authorized electronic funds transfers and/or that your debit or credit card issuer requires for pre-authorized debit or credit card transactions. You are responsible for all fees charged by your financial institution associated with the pre-authorized payment option.
- YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION AT ANY TIME ONLINE BY CALLING OR TEXTING THE SUPPORT LINE AT 1-309-605-0723 AND REQUESTING TO DELETE OR SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT AT THE NEXT PAYMENT PERIOD.
- You must update all changes to your checking/savings account or credit/debit card information by logging into your account at app.beetexting.com. If you do not update your checking/savings account or credit/debit card information and Beetexting is unable to charge your credit card or withdraw funds from your debit card, checking account, or savings account for the amount due when billed, your account will be suspended immediately and deleted after 15 days. Fees or charges assessed by your financial institution may occur, which Technocentra Group LLC DBA Beetexting is not liable for.
- Technocentra Group LLC DBA Beetexting will make your monthly statement available to you online. You can access your monthly statement by logging into your account at app.beetexting.com and clicking on settings and selecting the Plan+Billing tab. Any disputes to your bill must be presented to Beetexting with 7 days of billing.
- TECHNOCENTRA GROUP LLC DBA BEETEXTING SHALL BEAR NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF A PAYMENT MADE ON ITEMS INCORRECTLY BILLED OR FOR ANY DELAY IN THE ACTUAL DATE ON WHICH YOUR ACCOUNT IS DEBITED OR YOUR CREDIT CARD IS CHARGED.
- Technocentra Group LLC DBA Beetexting reserves the right to change these terms or terminate this Program at any time. Notice may be given on or with your statement or by other methods.