Create a meeting automation so that people can schedule a meeting with you quickly and easily!
How to Create a Meeting Automation
Let's create a simple meeting automation that is triggered by a keyword. You can share this keyword with anyone who wants to schedule a meeting with you for easy calendar sharing.
- Open the Beetexting app on your desktop computer (not on your mobile device).
- Select "Tools" in the left-hand column
- Navigate to "Automations" in the top row
- Select "Create automation"
- Title your automation (this is an internal title - no one else sees this outside the organization).
- For your conditions, change the dropdown to "Message Received" and "Exactly Matches".
- Add your keyword. (A good keyword idea for meetings: "MEET")
- Now it's time to add your action::
- For your first action: change the dropdown to "Send a reply immediately".
- Write your reply in the text box provided. Use a link that shares your calendar from whatever calendar sharing service you use. (we prefer Calendly!).
- Here's an example: “Thank you for reaching out to schedule a meeting with me! Please go to wwww.link.com/mylink to schedule a meeting on my calendar. Msg&data rates apply. Reply STOP to opt-out or HELP for more info"
- Once you're done simply turn the automation ON and select "Create"
- Great work! You've completed an automation for meetings! In the future, you can revisit this and choose if you'd like to integrate a Calendly account for more in-depth meeting workflow sequences.